- RSS Channel Showcase 3083055
- RSS Channel Showcase 8708457
- RSS Channel Showcase 6368480
- RSS Channel Showcase 4217039
Articles on this Page
- 10/31/16--21:17: _Gray Wolf Cardigan
- 10/31/16--21:28: _Woodland Bunny
- 10/31/16--21:36: _Woodland Fox
- 12/29/16--07:36: _Bonita Baby Dress
- 12/29/16--07:45: _Blue Daisy Sweater
- 04/27/17--06:55: _Rainbow Sorbet Puzz...
- 10/31/16--21:17: Gray Wolf Cardigan
- 10/31/16--21:28: Woodland Bunny
- 10/31/16--21:36: Woodland Fox
- 12/29/16--07:36: Bonita Baby Dress
- 12/29/16--07:45: Blue Daisy Sweater
- 04/27/17--06:55: Rainbow Sorbet Puzzle Ball
This is a modern tweed cardigan with cables and pockets. It’s a cardigan style you’d normally see for young adults and it looks even more adorable on a little one!
Bunny can be seen gallivanting through the woods with her pal, Fox. Bunnies get cold sometimes, so it's extra important to knit her a hat.
Bunny's best pal, Fox, sports generously pointy ears, white-tipped tail and a dashing scarf.
This seamless, baby girl dress worked in the round from the top down. The front and the back up to the bodice are knit plain then the body is worked in Estonian flower pattern to the end of the full princess skirt. After the raglan yoke is complete, the sleeves and body are separated. This is designed with positive ease, so there will be lots of room to grow into it.
This crewneck sweater is knitted from the bottom up with a clustered stitch pattern around the body and saddle shoulders above the sleeves. Plus, its body and sleeves are joined to a raglan construction, meaning only few stitches below the arms have to be seamed. You’ll love this simple and stylish piece!
Is it wrong to think your knitting looks delicious? This stuffed puzzle toy makes a great travel project, as the 12 wedges are made individually. Everything comes together at the end when they’re joined together using crochet slip-stitches. Unlock the mystery!